Develop automated test, data acquisition, and control systems using LabVIEW
- BS in engineering; electrical, computer, or mechanical preferred
- LabVIEW development experience
- Design and analysis of analog and digital circuits
- Working knowledge of signal processing in time and frequency domains
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and eager learning, utilizing, and applying new technology
- Strong hands-on hardware troubleshooting and software debugging skills
- Experience with any of the following: signal conditioning, power electronics, data acquisition, test instruments, C/C++/C#, VHDL, real-time control, CAD, UML, documentation, National Instruments hardware (PXI, DAQ, RIO)
The Associate LabVIEW Systems Engineer uses LabVIEW and National Instruments hardware to design applications and integrate turnkey systems for automated test, data acquisition, and control. Applications involve a variety of technologies including electronic signal conditioning, PXI and instrument control; FPGA, real-time, and embedded systems; online data processing and analysis; database SQL, machine vision, and motion control. Responsibilities include direct customer contact and moderate travel primarily within the Northeast United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, business development, or engineering leadership.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.