Sell custom automated test equipment (ATE) solutions to commercial and defense technology companies throughout North America.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management
- Experience with design, specification, use, and/or integration of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
This position is a key member of the business development team and will be tasked with managing a combination of existing clients within assigned industries (Aerospace, Military & Automotive) and expanding revenue growth by developing new business with new accounts. This is a customer facing, field sales position and requires extensive sales planning, strategic and assigned account management, customer relationship management, and cross-functional team coordination, as well as tracking and reporting of required metrics, objectives, status reports, and forecasting.
The Engineering Sales Manager will also be responsible for developing and implementing plans for assigned accounts and verticals that exceed expectations in revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty, implementing long-term account strategies that maximize Bloomy's profits and marketing position. Network and cultivate meaningful relationships with appropriate key technical contacts and decision makers at new and existing customers, develop a complete understanding of the client's organizational/operational structure and investment drivers and deliver communications/presentations articulating Bloomy's unique value proposition, capabilities and breadth of solutions and product offerings.
- National Instruments hardware and software
- Modular and rack-and-stack electronic test instruments
- PCBA manufacturing functional test
- Aerospace test applications, including LRU testing, embedded system testing, system integration labs, high-channel data acquisition, and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing
- Li-Ion battery and BMS testing
- Product lifecycle testing, including validation, HALT/HASS, OEM and CM production testing
- High-channel data acquisition and control
- Embedded electronics, firmware, and software design and test
- Contract negotiations
- Sales management
- Aerospace, defense, electronics, energy, medical devices, and semiconductor industries
50% travel to customers throughout North America and occasional travel to company offices within the northeast US; as well as occasional travel to tradeshows and events throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.