Manage inbound sales inquiries through proposal fulfillment and order closure. Prospect and generate new qualified leads through a variety of outbound activities.
- BS in engineering or business
- Experience selling high-tech products or services to engineers and technical professionals
- Persuasive ability to communicate technical features and benefits
- Experienced with CRM software
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with the specification, sales and/or use of automated test equipment
- Experience with National Instruments hardware and software
- Experience in developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience with Hubspot, Constant Contact, Marketo or MailChimp
- Negotiation skills or training
- Exceptional multitasker
- Advanced capabilities with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Target/goal oriented
Support achievement of sustained double-digit annual sales growth while transitioning the business composition from services and custom-engineered systems deployed regionally, to products and standard platforms deployed globally. Leverage and extend the company’s outstanding regional reputation and strategic account penetrations with direct selling.
- Manage all inbound sales requests from existing customers by coordinating with the appropriate resources inside Bloomy to generate follow on sales.
- Take the lead role in managing and communicating with customer requests such as lead times, shipment status, RMAs, service requests, etc.
- Develop effective responses to sales inquiries that come via the web to qualify and close new sales opportunities.
- Work with various stakeholders at Bloomy to complete customer proposals.
- Call up prospective customers, explain features and benefits of the different products and services and close orders. Record details of sales activites in the CRM.
- Work with the sales manager to execute marketing campaigns to generate new customer leads. This includes contact database creation, content creation, campaign delivery, tracking analytics and measuring overall campaign success.
Company offices in Marlborough, MA; Paramus, NJ; or Windsor, CT; with occasional travel to customers, tradeshows and events within North America.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.