Marketing Content Writer - Windsor, CT
Author, edit, review, and publish technical marketing content to establish the company’s expertise in automated test equipment products and services. Advance the company’s thought leadership in target industries including avionics, advanced batteries, and electronics manufacturing.
• Journalism or English major with marketing minor/double major
• Outstanding writing skills including grammar and succinct style with active voice
• High-tech acumen. Comfortable learning and applying high-tech industrial terminology used by engineers
• Ability and desire to learn industrial applications of company’s products; synthesize and communicate features and benefits to key customer applications
• Journalism, including interviews of subject matter experts
• Digital, visual and social media
• Media relations
Author, edit, and publish marketing content consisting of blogs, white papers, infographics, product brochures, business impact case studies, news releases and web pages. Interview subject matter experts within the company, and customers to obtain source information. Coordinate regular digital media updates.
Company headquarters in Windsor, CT; occasional inter-office travel between company’s facilities in Marlborough, MA and Fair Lawn, NJ. Travel expenses covered by company.
Flexible 8 hours/week during spring and fall semesters, 20-40 hours/week during summer internship and semester breaks. Opportunity to earn full-time employment after graduation.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.