Apply industry-standard project management best practices to managing multiple concurrent automated test equipment development projects, on-time and on-budget. Support the company’s overall mission to provide test and measurement solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices, produced by a world-class team. Continuously improve the company’s project management, engineering, and assembly practices while providing training and advocacy throughout the company.
- BS in engineering or science, MS is a plus
- PMP certificate and 5 or more years of project or program management experience
- Experience managing several concurrent projects with 3-8 resources over 2-12 months
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to operate under deadlines
- Critical and analytical thinker capable of effectively solving problems
- Personable and team oriented
- Aerospace industry knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of project accounting methods, earned value management (EVM), and percentage of completion (PoC)
- Experience with implementation or compliance with ISO quality systems
- Experience with automated test equipment for validation and manufacturing of electronic products using National Instruments hardware and software
- Manage the project team’s day-to-day activities to ensure projects are completed on-schedule and on-budget
- Create, maintain, and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of a project
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs. Identify and manage risks
- Track customer requirements and deliverables, and verify full compliance
- Review and help maintain project documentation including system drawings, schematics and bill of materials
- Monitor flow of materials. Ensure a smooth transition from engineering to manufacturing
- Provide routine status reports to clients and management. Manage customer expectations
- Coordinate company resources, conduct project team meetings, support troubleshooting of technical issues, and facilitate the deployment of engineering change orders
- Contribute and/or verify cost and schedule estimates for proposals
Company headquarters in Windsor, CT with travel to company development centers within the northeast US; as well as occasional travel to customer sites throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.