Sell custom automated test equipment (ATE) solutions and consulting services to high-tech manufacturers within the northeast US.
- BS in engineering, engineering technology or science
- Five years of experience with sales, business development, and account management of custom-engineered products and services
- Experience specifying, using, developing, and/or selling automated test equipment
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with National Instruments hardware platforms and the LabVIEW development environment
- Experience with PCBA manufacturing test
Grow sales order backlog from new and established customer base in eastern MA, ME, NH, and RI. Identify and contact prospective customers, develop presentations and proposals, establish trusting relationships, advance and expand opportunities, and close orders. Collaborate with engineering on communication of requirements, customer expectations, price estimates, proposals, and follow-on business opportunities. Network effectively with strategic partners and suppliers. Participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and events. Maintain leads and information in contact relationship management system. Research new prospective customers within target industries. Provide sales forecasts and contribute to business planning.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with travel to customer sites in the assigned geography and occasional travel to corporate headquarters in CT. Occasional overnight travel to tradeshows and events throughout the US may be required.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.