Sell custom automated test equipment (ATE) and LabVIEW development services to commercial and defense technology companies primarily within the northeast US.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management
- Experience with design, specification, use, and/or integration of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- National Instruments hardware and LabVIEW software
- Modular and rack-and stack electronic test instruments
- PCBA manufacturing functional test
- Li-Ion battery and BMS testing
- Product lifecycle testing, including validation, HALT/HASS, OEM and CM production test
- High-channel data acquisition and control
- Embedded electronics, firmware and software design and test applications
- Contract negotiations
- Sales management
- Aerospace, defense, electronics, energy, medical devices, and semiconductor industries
Grow sales order backlog from new and established customer base. Identify and contact prospective customers, develop presentations and proposals, establish trusting relationships, advance and expand opportunities, and close orders. Collaborate with engineering on communication of requirements, customer expectations, price estimates, proposals, and follow-on business opportunities. Network effectively with strategic partners and suppliers. Participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and events. Maintain leads, opportunities and pipeline information in contact relationship management system. Research new prospective customers within target industries. Provide sales forecasts and contribute to business planning.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with 50% travel to customer and company offices primarily within the northeast US. Occasional travel to tradeshows and remote customers throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.