Apply industry-standard project management best practices to managing multiple concurrent automated test equipment development projects, on-time and on-budget. Support the company’s overall mission to provide test and measurement solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices, produced by a world-class team. Continuously improve the company’s project management practices while providing training and advocacy throughout the company.
- BS in engineering or science, MS or MBA a plus
- PMP certificate and 10 or more years of project or program management experience
- Experience managing several concurrent projects with 3-6 resources over 2-12 months
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to operate under deadlines
- Critical and analytical thinker capable of effectively solving problems
- Personable and team oriented
- Aerospace industry knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of project accounting methods, earned value management (EVM), and percentage of completion (PoC)
- Experience with implementation or compliance with ISO quality systems
- Experience with automated test equipment for validation and manufacturing of electronic products using National Instruments hardware and software
- Manage the scope of work, schedule, and budget of several concurrent automated test equipment design and assembly projects.
- Manage project team members’ weekly activities to ensure projects are completed on-schedule and on-budget.
- Aggressively decipher, document, and obtain written approvals on any and all undefined requirements, including acceptance test plans, at the front end of projects, working with sales, customer contacts, and project team as needed.
- Create, maintain, and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of a project.
- Contribute and/or verify cost and schedule estimates for proposals.
- Track customer requirements and deliverables, and verify full compliance.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs. Issue engineering change orders. Identify and manage risks.
- Interface with purchasing to monitor flow of materials. Monitor and review all design documents. Ensure a smooth transition from engineering to manufacturing.
- Provide routine status reports to customers and management. Manage customer expectations.
- Coordinate company resources, conduct project team meetings, and support troubleshooting of technical issues
- Review and help maintain project documentation including system drawings, schematics, bill of materials, and user manuals.
- Set, maintain, and meet or exceed customer expectations on all projects.
- Promote, adhere and evolve Bloomy’s project management standards, policies and procedures as a member or leader of the Project Management Core Skills Team (PM CST)
- Comply, execute or oversee, and promote the company’s quality policy and processes on projects. Work directly with Quality Management Representative to continuous improve the company’s quality systems.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with travel to company development centers within the northeast US; as well as occasional travel to customer sites throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.