Senior Sales Engineer – Automated Test Equipment - Marlborough, MA
Sell custom automated test equipment (ATE) and LabVIEW development services to commercial and defense companies primarily within the northeast US.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management
- Experience with National Instruments hardware and software
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with design, specification, use, and/or integration of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Experience serving electronics and/or aerospace industries
- Experience with PCBA manufuacturing test
- Experience with aerospace test applications, inlcuding LRU testing, embedded system testing, system integration labs, high-channel data acquisition, and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing
- Experience with Li-Ion battery and BMS testing
- Contract negotiation experience
- Sales management experience
Grow sales order backlog from new and established customer base in eastern MA, NH, RI, and ME. Identify and contact prospective customers, develop presentations and proposals, establish trusting relationships, advance and expand opportunities, and close orders. Collaborate with engineering on communication of requirements, customer expectations, price estimates, proposals, and follow-on business opportunities. Network effectively with strategic partners and suppliers. Participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and events. Maintain leads, opportunities and pipeline information in contact relationship management system. Research new prospective customers within target industries. Provide sales forecasts and contribute to business planning.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with 50% -75% travel to customer and company offices within the northeast US; as well as occasional travel to tradeshows and events throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.