South Windsor, CT
Develop software for automated test and simulation systems using advanced tools and technologies according to the world's best professional practices.
- BS in engineering or science; computer, software or systems engineering preferred
- Courses and development experience with several of the following: C/C++/C#, Python, VHDL, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Simulink
- Strong hands-on software and hardware debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and eager learning, utilizing, and applying new technology
- Familiarity with any requirements generation and model-based systems engineering tools, such as UML, SysML, IBM Rational DOORS, Cameo Systems Modeler
- Experience with any of the following: signal conditioning, power electronics, data acquisition, electronics test instruments, real-time control
- Experience with National Instruments software and hardware, such as LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand, SystemLink, PXI, GPIB, CompacRIO, CompactDAQ and SLSC; NI certification a plus
- Working knowledge of signal processing in time and frequency domains
- Experience with aerospace, electric vehicle, PCB electronics, medical, or DOD test solutions
Develop a wide range of desktop, mobile and embedded software in support of the company's mission to create automated test solutions that exemplify the world's best professional practices, produced by a world-class team. Applications span manufacturing functional test of commercial and military electronics, advanced lithium-ion battery test and simulation, as well as simualtion systems for testing complex avionic control systems. Technologies include a combination of Windows, real-time Linux, FPGA and microcontroller software controlling the device under test, custom and commercial, off-the shelf test instrumentation; database SQL, requirements parsing, test sequencing, as well as online data processing and analysis. Contribute in an engineering team environment with direct customer contact and occasional travel primarily within the northeast United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, or engineering team leadership.
Company headquarters in South Windsor, CT with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.