South Windsor, CT
Perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a warehouse setting
- Inventory management experience
- Material inspection
- Record keeping
- Data entry and computer skills
- Math skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Written and communication skills
- Forklift certification, or ability to obtain certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Perform receiving inspections on all incoming materials;
- Receive, identify, label, store, and record location of incoming materials;
- Locate, pull and kit materials and supplies required for production orders and requirements;
- Maintain accurate inventory and take actions for discrepancies, damages, scrap, etc., perform counts as required;
- Document nonconforming materials and supplies; participate in Material Review Board and dispositioning;
- Identify and review finished products for FOD, label accuracy, etc.
- Accurately document product shipments by recording shipment information including serialization;
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by packing, crating, loading, weighing, securing and labeling product and documentation as required;
- Create and schedule domestic and international shipments along with all associated required documentation
- Operate standard warehouse equipment: forklift, pallet jacks, hand dolly, utility carts, vertical storage, etc.
Company office in South Windsor, CT with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.