Sell digital transformation thread-readyTM automated test equipment (ATE) to premier aerospace and defense companies throughout the Pacific US time zone.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA preferred
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management serving the aerospace and defense industries
- Experience selling automated test equipment to engineers, program managers and technology leaders
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and negotiation skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with the specification, sales and/or use of automated test equipment and/or flight test instrumentation
- Experience hiring, training, supervising and/or mentoring direct and indirect sales engineering resources
- Conversant with digital transformation including the digital thread and model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with any of these ATE application areas:
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation testing of electronic control systems including line replaceable units (LRUs)
- High-channel, high-throughput data acquisition
- Li-ion battery and battery management system (BMS) testing
- PCBA and end-of-line automated manufacturing functional test
- Electronic product lifecycle testing, including validation, verification, integration, certification, production and/or depot test
Grow sales order backlog in support of the company’s mission to provide automated test solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices produced by a world-class team. Create and execute sales plans to achieve sustained double-digit annual sales growth while transitioning the business composition from general to a vertical focus. Leverage and extend the company’s outstanding reputation and strategic account penetrations with direct selling and strategic partnerships.
Flexible field office location in Pacific US region with 50% travel to customers, tradeshows and events throughout the western US. Occasional travel to company headquarters in CT.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.