South Windsor, CT
Ensure product quality before, during, and after production through proper procedures, process adherence, inspections, and performance of program/testing.
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing/quality environment
- Quality Management System (QMS) experience
- Material inspection experience
- Test and measurement tools experience (i.e.: Digital Multimeter, Hi-Pot Tester, Oscilloscope, calipers, point to point check out, schematics, touch up, electronic and mechanical assemblies)
- Able to read, write and comprehend moderately complex instructions
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external stakeholders
- Accurate record keeping
- Data entry and computer skills
- Math skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Perform QC inspection and testing of manufactured products according to specifications and documentation.
- Perform inspection of incoming product to documentation, regulations, specificatoins and drawings.
- Coordinate asset calibration, schedules, documentation, and identification.
- Enter all quality data into the appropriate electronic or manual systems.
- Coordinate NCM responses and incident reporting and closure.
- Create, review and/or approve process and procedural documentation.
- Assist interested parties with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards.
- Assists Quality Manager as needed.
Company office in South Windsor, CT with occasional travel to within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.