Manage the company quality management system per ISO 9001:2015 requirements and other applicable standards including J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, IPC-A-62 for multiple company offices. Regularly analyze quality data and manage actions based on collected data.
- 3+ years of experience with managing process/procedures per ISO 9001:2015
- 5+ years of managing Quality Assurance team/organization of a company in a highly regulated environment, compliant with ISO 9001:2015
- Familiar with electronics, instrumentation and controls products and services provided to customers for Defense, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Life Sciences, and others
- Knowledgeable in creating simple and effective processes and procedures meeting an ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements and intended high quality and efficiency
- Managed QA organization (or very familiar) with AS9100 standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Technical proficiency in all MS Office products and be able to generate reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business, Engineering, or Sciences
- Effective methods of managing quality assurance actions to be completed in timely manner. These actions may or may not involve other organizations: Engineering, Project Management, Production, Purchasing, Management/Leadership
- Certified ISO 9001 auditor
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Certifications
- Familiar with and can create effective/simple QA process/procedure for company products, customer engineering solutions and software applications from requirements to validation
- Familiar with other QA standards and experienced with managing process of acquiring additional QA standards for a growing business
Manage quality assurance duties to ensure compliant with ISO 9001:2015 such that the company Operations produce automated test solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices produced by a world-class team. Review and improve existing ISO compliant process and procedures for increased Operations execution efficiency, schedule, and high-quality solutions to customers. Implement additional process/procedure for Production and other organizations as needed. Instill a high-quality mindset and work with multiple organizations to ensure personnel complete all tasks per mandated process/procedures. Manage and provide updates for supplier quality metrics. Drive continuous improvement activities to meet and exceed these metrics.
Main office located in CT with weekly travel to MA office and occasional travel to NJ office.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.