Sell automated test equipment (ATE) to aerospace, battery electrification and defense companies throughout the US.
- BS in engineering or science, electrical engineering preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as sales, applications engineering, or technical training
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with the specification, sales and/or use of automated test equipment
- Advanced knowledge/use of MS PowerPoint, Salesforce CRM, LinkedIN and social media
- Experience with any of these ATE application areas a plus:
- Design validation and verification of electronic products and systems
- High-channel, high-throughput data acquisition
- Model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- PCBA manufacturing functional test
- Li-ion battery energy storage system, and battery management system (BMS) testing
Grow sales order backlog by selling Bloomy's automated test solutions to existing as well as propsective high-tech customers primarily in aerospace, battery electrification and defense. Perform inbound and outbound sales activities in support of the company’s mission to provide automated test solutions for mission-critical and emerging applications which increase product safey, performance and reliability while reducing the cost of test.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with travel to customers, tradeshows and events throughout the US, as well as company headquarters in South Windsor, CT.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.