Lead the development of automated test equipment (ATE) using LabVIEW, TestStand, PXI, FPGAs and electronic test instruments.
- BS in engineering or science; electrical engineering preferred
- 10+ years of experience developing automated test experience
- 5+ years LabVIEW and/or TestStand development experience
- Experience leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing electronic fixtures, analog and digital circuits, PCBAs, and cable assemblies
- Strong hands-on hardware troubleshooting and software debugging skills
- Documentation including schematic diagrams, acceptance test procedures, user manuals, requirements specifications, UML
- Experience programming commercial-off-the-shelf electronic test instruments, including National Instruments hardware (PXI, compactRIO, FPGA, DAQ)
- Experience with any of the following: signal conditioning, power electronics, Altium, C/C++/C#, VHDL, real-time control, CAD, DIAdem, VeriStand, Python, and Simulink
- Project management experience including schedule, budget and scope of work
The Senior ATE Systems Engineer leads the design, development, and commissioning of turnkey systems for automated test, data acquisition and control using National Instruments hardware and software. Assist with development of technical proposals and engineering estimates. Supervise and mentor junior engineers. Responsibilities include direct customer contact and moderate travel primarily within the Northeast United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, business development, or engineering leadership.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.