Sell automated testing equipment (ATE) solutions to aerospace and defense companies throughout the eastern US, primarily MD, NJ, NY, PA and VA.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA preferred
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management serving the aerospace and defense industries
- Experience selling high-tech products and services to engineers and technology leaders
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and negotiation skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with the specification, sales and/or use of automated test equipment
- Experience with National Instruments hardware and software
- Experience with any of these ATE application areas:
- Aerospace LRU testing, including hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation, systems integration labs, high-channel count data acquisition, and open- and closed-loop production testing
- Automotive ECU validation, HIL simulation, and production test
- PCBA manufacturing functional test
- Li-ion battery and battery management system (BMS) testing
- Electronic product lifecycle testing, including validation, HALT/HASS, production and depot test
Grow sales order backlog in support of the company’s mission to provide automated test solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices produced by a world-class team. Create and execute sales plans to achieve sustained double-digit annual sales growth while transitioning the business composition from services and custom-engineered systems deployed regionally, to products and standard platforms deployed globally. Leverage and extend the company’s outstanding regional reputation and strategic account penetrations with direct selling and strategic partnerships.
Field office in eastern US with 50% travel to customers, tradeshows and events primarily within MD, NJ, NY, PA, and VA. Accessibility to company office in Paramus, NJ a big plus. Occasional travel to company offices in CT, MA and NJ.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.