Sell automated test equipment (ATE) to commercial and defense technology companies primarily in CT, MA, NH, and RI.
- BS in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Ten years of experience with sales, business development, and account management
- Experience selling engineered-to-order solutions to engineers and technology leaders in aerospace, defense, electronics, energy, medical devices and robotics
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team oriented
- Experience with specification, sales and/or use of automated test equipment
- Experience with National Instruments hardware and LabVIEW and TestStand software
- Experience with any of these ATE application areas:
- PCBA manufacturing functional test
- Li-Ion battery and battery management system (BMS) testing
- Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) testing of complex electronic control systems
- Electronic product lifecycle testing, including validation, verification, HALT/HASS, and production test
Grow sales order backlog from new and established customer base in support of the company's mission to provide automated test solutions that exemplify the world's best professional practices produced by a world-class team. Create and execute sales plans to achieve sustained double-digit annual sales growth. Leverage and extend the company's outstanding regional reputation and key account penetrations with direct selling and strategic partnerships.
Company offices in Windsor, CT and Marlborough, MA with 50% travel to customers primarily within CT, MA, NH, and RI. Occasional travel to tradeshows and remote customers throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.