South Windsor, CT
Develop automated test and simulation systems using advanced tools and technologies according to the world’s best professional practices.
- BS in engineering or science; electrical, computer, systems, or biomedical preferred; MS a plus
- 2+ Years automated test and measurement development experience
- Strong hands-on hardware and software debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and eager learning, utilizing, and applying new technology
- Experience with aerospace, electric vehicle, PCB electronics, medical, or DOD test solutions
- Experience with National Instruments software and hardware, such as LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand, SystemLink, PXI, GPIB, compactRIO, compactDAQ and SLSC; NI certification a plus
- Design and analysis of analog and digital circuits
- Working knowledge of signal processing in time and frequency domains
- Experience with any of the following: C/C++/C#, MATLAB, Simulink, Python, VHDL, Altium, CAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Project
- Experience with automotive and avionics bus communications, such as CAN, LIN, isoSPI, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429
- Other experience relevant to the following: data acquisition, electronic and radio frequency (RF) test instrumentation, sensor and transducer signal conditioning, electro-mechanical test fixture design, power electronics, real-time control, motion control, machine vision
Develop automated test solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices, produced by a world-class team. Applications span manufacturing functional test of commercial and military electronics, advanced lithium-ion battery test and simulation, as well as simulation systems for testing complex avionic control systems. Technologies include a combination of Windows and real-time Linux software controlling the device under test, custom and commercial, off-the shelf electronic test instrumentation, database SQL, requirements parsing, test sequencing, as well as online data processing and analysis. Responsibilities include direct customer contact and moderate travel primarily within the northeast United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, business development, or engineering team leadership.
Company headquarters in South Windsor, CT with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.