Develop automated test and simulation systems using advanced tools and technologies according to the world’s best professional practices.
- BS in engineering; electrical, computer preferred; MS a plus
- 2-5 Years test solution development experience with National Instruments hardware and software (LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand); NI certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and eager learning, utilizing, and applying new technology
- Strong hands-on hardware troubleshooting and software debugging skills
- Design and analysis of analog and digital circuits
- Working knowledge of signal processing in time and frequency domains
- Experience with aerospace, electric vehicle, medical, or DOD test solutions
- Experience with any of the following: signal conditioning, power electronics, data acquisition, electronic test instruments, C/C++/C#, VHDL, real-time control, CAD, the Mathworks Simulink, Python, UML, documentation
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) applications
- Project management and/or engineering team leadership
The Test Systems Engineer uses advanced tools and technologies in support of the company’s mission to create test and measurement solutions that exemplify the world’s best professional practices, produced by a world-class team. Applications span manufacturing functional test of commercial and military electronics, advanced lithium-ion battery test and simulation, as well as simulation systems for testing complex avionic control systems. Technologies include a combination of commercial, off-the shelf modular instruments (PXI, LXI, SLSC, compactRIO, compactDAQ), custom electronic signal conditioning, FPGA, real-time, and embedded systems; online data processing and analysis; database SQL, machine vision, and motion control. Responsibilities include direct customer contact and moderate travel primarily within the Northeast United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, business development, or engineering leadership.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the northeast United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.