High-precision thermocouple signal conditioning for SLSC
Bloomy’s 8-Channel Thermocouple Simulator Module provides eight channels of galvanically-isolated thermocouple simulation and simulates types E, J, K, M, N, and T thermocouples. High-precision digital-to-analog converters which are isolated from each other and from system power provide sub-microvolt resolution and accuracy. Built-in switching provides open-circuit faults as well as switching to system calibration resources.
This module requires the use of NI's PXIe-7820 or better.
For additional information download the 8-Channel Thermocouple Simulator Module product sheet.
Bloomy's 8-Channel Thermocouple Simulator Module can be used in a range of test system applications including:
- Real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)/closed-loop test systems
- Electronic engine control (EEC) test systems
- Flight control computer (FCC) test systems
- Environmental control test systems
Contact us if you would like to discuss your application with an engineer.
8-Channel Thermocouple Simulator Module features include:
- 8-channels of isolated high-precision voltage output
- Isolated to ±60V channel to channel and channel to ground
- Simulates types E, J, K, M, N and T thermocouples
- On-board and remote cold junction compensation
- On-board open-circuit fault injection capability
- Automatic calibration of output voltage using SLSC calibration resources as references
- High-stability, low noise circuits for longterm reliability and high accuracy
|Meets National Instruments SLSC Module Specification|
|Requires||NI PXIe-7820 (or better)|
|Channels||8 thermocouple simulations, types E, J, K, M, N, T|
(independently selectable per channel)
|Cold-Junction Compensation||Two external 10ΩK thermistors, on-board solid-state temperature sensor|
|Isolation||±60V channel/channel, channel/ground|
|Power||+15VDC/33mA, -15VDC/33mA, +5VDC/200mA, +3.3VDC/33mA|
|Software Interface||LabVIEW Driver 2015+|
VeriStand Driver 2015+
|1200-00031||8-Channel Thermocouple Simulator for SLSC|
For price and delivery, please complete the request a quote webform.