Are you facing a critical deadline and must quickly develop test, data acquisition, or control software? Do you have a project that involves software or hardware technologies with which you aren't familiar? Do you need a development process that enforces a high level of quality? Bloomy can deliver the services you need, on time and on budget.
Our LabVIEW and NI software development services include:
- New application development - We build custom software applications that meet your current needs, yet scale to address your dynamic, future goals.
- Agile software - Developing SOLID software with agile project management lets Bloomy deliver incredible software value faster and with reduced project risk.
- Project LAUNCH - Ensure the success of your in-house development team by providing Bloomy’s resources, processes, training, and best practices at the start of your project, and as needed throughout the project.
- Software maintenance/upgrade - Refactor your outdated, hard-to-maintain software to improve reliability, performance, ease-of-use, and compatibility with new hardware and operating systems.
- Specifications - Many engagements begin with a software or system requirements specification developed by Bloomy on an hourly basis, which can then serve as the basis for a fixed bid.
- Project Management - For large multi-developer projects, Bloomy provides project management resources to continuously monitor and mitigate technical, schedule, and budget risks
NI Software Expertise
We specialize in National Instruments software including:
- LabVIEW Real-Time (RT)
- LabVIEW FPGA
Bloomy has the most NI Certified Developers and Architects of any company in the world, and have received the “Outstanding Technical Resources – Platinum Level” award from National Instruments. We set the industry standard in LabVIEW best practices by publishing our own internal development guidelines in The LabVIEW Style Book (© 2007, Prentice Hall).
How to Contract Us
Bloomy provides software development services on a time and materials basis, or if you have a detailed requirements specification, we can provide a fixed-price. Alternatively, Bloomy will write the requirements specification on an hourly basis, which can then serve as the basis for a fixed-price.