As a follow-up to the LabWindows/CVI Basics I course, this course is ideal for new and intermediate users. Learn to design powerful multithreaded applications that use Internet communication, DLLs, and ActiveX. In addition, discover how to create powerful user interfaces using active menus, canvas controls, and toolbars. Also take full advantage of the PC with your application by learning how to program a multithreaded application.
- Review of CVI Core 1
- User Interface Programming
- Interoperability and Network Communication
- Creating and Using Dynamic Link Libraries
- Multithreading and Interface to Win32 API
- LabWindows/CVI Toolkits and Modules
View Current Schedule of NI Courses