A versatile solution for the SLSC platform
Bloomy’s Multipurpose Module for SLSC provides a convenient location in an SLSC system for applications ranging from a simple rearrangement of signals to installation of circuits and components. Both front panel connectors are mapped to screw terminals, through holes, and surface-mount technology pads thus accommodating a wide variety of components. Breakout areas for all rear transition interface (RTI) pins simplify integration into SLSC-based systems. On-board power supplies (±15VDC, +5V, and +3.3V) are also made available for the user’s analog and digital circuits. The module features a considerable amount of available board space for user applications.
The supplied VeriStand and LabVIEW drivers provides a high level of integration into the SLSC system.
This module requires only an SLSC chassis to function.
Bloomy's Multipurpose Module can be used in a range of test system applications including:
- Real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)/closed-loop test systems
- Electronic engine control (EEC) test systems
- Flight control computer (FCC) test systems
- Environmental control test systems
Contact us if you would like to discuss your application with an engineer.
Multipurpose Module features include:
- Standards-compliant SLSC module
- Simple integration with other mil/aero SLSC system components
- Breakout areas for connections to all RTI pins
- On-board DC power supplies for user applications
- Screw terminals, solder pads, and through holes for multiple component types
|Meets National Instruments SLSC Module Specification|
|Power||+15VDC/33mA, -15VDC/33mA, +5VDC/200mA, +3.3VDC/33mA|
|Software Interface||LabVIEW Driver 2015+|
VeriStand Driver 2015+
|1200-00036||Multipurpose Module for SLSC|
For price and delivery, please complete the request a quote webform.