Comprehensive load measurement solution
Bloomy's 8-Channel Load Module provides isolated current and voltage measurements for eight on-board 5W loads or for eight off-board 120W loads. With built-in switching for calibration and fault injection, the module provides unsurpassed capability for Mil/Aero applications. The module also provides switching and connections to allow switching between a real load (e.g., actuator, valve, etc.) and the simulated load.
This module requires the use of a PXIe-6363 high-density analog input or better.
Bloomy's 8-Channel Load Module can be used in a range of test system applications including:
- Real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)/closed-loop test systems
- Electronic engine control (EEC) test systems
- Flight control computer (FCC) test systems
- Environmental control test systems
Contact us if you would like to discuss your application with an engineer.
8-Channel Load Module features include:
- 8 on-board 5W loads or 8 external 120W loads
- Accommodates 60V/2A loads
- Complete isolation of voltage and current measurements
- Automatic calibration of signal conditioning path using SLSC calibration resources as references
- Optional 1U load chassis with integrated temperature sensing and remote-controlled fans
- On-board open-circuit fault injection capability
- DC to 160kHz operation
- Minimal 3μs propagation delay
- ±60V, ±30V, ±20V and ±15V voltage input ranges
- Provides real/sim switching for all loads
|Meets National Instruments SLSC Module Specification|
|Requires||NI PXIe-6363 (or better)|
|Channels||8 on-board 5W loads or 8 external 120W loads (optional load chassis required)|
|Accuracy||0.1% current, ±5% voltage|
|Software Interface||LabVIEW Driver 2015+|
VeriStand Driver 2015+
|1200-00029||8-Channel 5W Load Module for SLSC|
|1200-00035||Remote Load Chassis, 16 channel, 1U, 320W max. dissipation (available Q4 2018)|
|1200-00024||Remote Load Chassis, 16 channel, 3U, 640W max. dissipation (available Q4 2018)|
For price and delivery, please complete the request a quote webform.