Cost-effective, precise VDT conditioning for SLSC
Bloomy's VDT/Resolver Simulation Module offers eight channels of variable differential transformer (VDT) sensor simulation at an unmatched price point. Its highly-flexible nature allows each channel to be configured independently for simulation of a linear variable differential transformer (LVDT), a rotary variable differential transformer (RVDT), or a resolver. Versatile, separate E1 and E2 returns allow each channel to be connected in a 4-, 5- or 6-wire configuration. The included VeriStand SLSC driver also allows each channel to simulate two 4-wire sensors where shared excitation is acceptable.
This module requires the use of a PXIe-6738 high-density analog output or better.
For additional information download the VDT/Resolver Simulation Module product sheet.
Bloomy's SLSC VDT/Resolver Simulation Module can be used in a range of test system applications including:
- Real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)/closed-loop test systems
- Electronic engine control (EEC) test systems
- Flight control computer (FCC) test systems
- Environmental control test systems
Contact us if you would like to discuss your application with an engineer.
SLSC VDT/Resolver Simulation Module features include:
- 8 channels of LVDT, RVDT, or resolver simulation
- 4-, 5- and 6-wire configurations, configurable on a per-channel basis
- Complete transformer isolation
- Automatic calibration of signal conditioning path using SLSC calibration resources as references
- Independent control of E1 and E2 returns; simulates nominal and faulty sensors
- On-board open-circuit fault injection capability
- Optional low-frequency (400Hz) configuration
- Custom configurations available upon request
|Meets National Instruments SLSC Module Specification|
|Requires||NI PXIe-6338 (or better)|
|Channels||8 LVDT, RVDT or resolver, configurable per-channel|
|Excitation Frequency||1.5kHz-4kHz (400Hz-1kHz opt.)|
|Excitation and Return Voltage Range||7.0Vrms (14.0Vrms optional)|
|Update Rate||all channels 20kHz|
|Connectors||HD44F x 2, Symmetric Pinout|
|Software Interface||LabVIEW Driver 2015+|
VeriStand Driver 2015+
|1200-00019-00||8-Channel VDT/Resolver Simulator Module for SLSC, 1.5 kHz-4kHz, 7Vrms|
|1200-00019-01||8-Channel VDT/Resolver Simulator Module for SLSC, 400Hz-1.5kHz, 14Vrms|
For price and delivery, please complete the request a quote webform.
VeriStand Custom Device