The DIAdem Customizing & Data Management course teaches you how to optimize the speed of a script and how to keep the effort for script extensions or application maintenance to a minimum. The course exemplifies which DIAdem functions or commands are time-consuming and how you can replace these with other commands or procedures. In addition you will learn how to create dialog boxes and efficiently use the integrated development environment and how to customize DIAdem for specific applications and thus use it as a basis for complex system solutions.
- Create and Edit Efficient Scripts
- Create and Use Objects to Access Databases
- Customize the DIAdem Interface with User-Defined Commands
- Access Internal Data with the Data Portal
- Access External Data with the Data Finder and Data Plugins