The LabVIEW Real-Time 2: Architecting Embedded Systems course delivers hands-on training for designing scalable, maintainable, and reliable embedded applications. At the end of the course, you will be able to translate your embedded system requirements into a scalable software architecture, choose appropriate methods for inter-process and network-based communication, design your real-time application for reliability, and efficiently deploy and replicate your real-time systems.
- Real-Time Application Design Flow
- Documenting Your Design
- Real-Time Processes and Inter-Process Communication
- Network Communication
- Memory Management and System Health
- Debugging, Benchmarking, and Testing
- Deployment and Replication