This course prepares you to transfer NI Multisim schematic netlists to the NI Ultiboard environment and design a printed circuit board (PCB) for export to production. Topics include design setup, precise part and trace placement, and the optimization and use of autoplacement and autorouting. The hands-on approach of this course steps you through PCB creation to help you quickly become productive with Ultiboard.
- Transfer and Board Design Setup
- Place, Edit, and Create Components
- Board Setup Before Routing
- Working with Traces and Copper Areas
- Preparing for Manufacture
View Current Schedule of NI Courses