Develop software and systems for automated test and simulation using advanced tools and technologies according to the world's best professional practices.
- BS in engineering or science; computer, software, systems or biomedical engineering preferred
- Courses and development experience with several of the following: C/C++/C#, Python, VHDL, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Simulink, SolidWorks
- Strong hands-on software and hardware debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and eager learning, utilizing, and applying new technology
- Experience with any of the following: signal conditioning, power electronics, data acquisition, electronics test instruments, real-time control
- Working knowledge of signal processing in time and frequency domains
- Experience with National Instruments software and hardware, such as NI LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand, SystemLink, PXI, GPIB, CompacRIO, CompactDAQ and SLSC; NI certification a plus
- Familiarity with any requirements generation and model-based systems engineering tools, such as ATML, SysML, DOORS and Cameo
- Experience with aerospace, electric vehicle, PCB electronics, medical, or DOD test solutions
Develop a wide range of desktop, mobile and embedded software and systems in support of the company's mission to create automated test solutions that exemplify the world's best professional practices for emerging and mission-critical applications that increase product safety, performance and reliability while reducing the cost of test. Applications span manufacturing functional test of commercial and military electronics, advanced lithium-ion battery test and simulation, as well as simualtion systems for testing complex avionic control systems. Technologies include a combination of Windows, real-time Linux, FPGA and microcontroller software controlling the device under test, custom and commercial, off-the shelf test instrumentation; database SQL, requirements parsing, test sequencing, as well as online data processing and analysis. Contribute in an engineering team environment with direct customer contact and occasional travel primarily within the United States. Flexible long-term career path may include certification, technical training, project management, or engineering team leadership.
Company office in Marlborough, MA with occasional travel to company offices and customer sites within the United States.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents, or have asylee/refugee status in the United States.